Wednesday, May 23, 2007

New Birth Control Pill

I just read an article here about a new birth control pill that can stop a woman's menstrual cycle indefinitely. While that sounds wonderful in practical terms at first glance, pondering it a little more leaves me wondering what will be the outcome in the long term. It just seems unnatural to try and mess with something that is not broken. A woman's body is supposed to menstruate.
That is the way God created the female body to work. I think in our quest to be the master of everything, we are trespassing too much into God's domain. He knew what He was doing when He created male and female. That is my humble opinion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree Lisa, it is unnatural and there is going to be a consequence, if not now, in the future.