Monday, May 14, 2007

Menu Plan Monday



I'm a little late posting this but here it is. Nothing exciting this week. I tried to find things the kids would like with minimal fussing. I have picky eaters.

Monday: Shrimp Scampi w/rice, carrots & Ranch dressing

Tuesday: Chicken Stir Fry w/rice

Wednesday: Chicken Tortilla Soup (will finally try to make this)

Thursday: Tacos, rice & pinto beans

Friday: Sirloin steak, Honey Garlic Angel Hair Pasta, Marinated Vegetable Salad

Saturday: Baked Chicken Nuggets, Two Cheese Baked Potatoes, salad

Sunday: Shepherd's Pie

I don't have a good track record with sticking to the menu plan, but I hope this week I can.

For more great ideas check out I'm an Organizing Junkie!

3 comments:

Renee said...

The marinated vegetable salad looks great! Thanks for the link.
We'll try it next week.

Anonymous said...

Sounds great! I can relate to the picky eaters! I look forward to hearing how your taco soup comes out, I have never made it!
Have a great week!
Tiany

Anonymous said...

the tortilla soup sounds scrumptious!!