Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Days

It's a good thing I've been tagged for all kinds of memes as I haven't had much to say. I've been doing the usual cleaning, running errands, dental visits, homework monitor, etc., etc.

Lent is coming up so I've been doing some thinking about what we can do as a family to make it personal. I'm still thinking/praying about what I can do. I've picked out a couple of books to read through. I also want to "do" something rather than just "give up" something like I usually do. I'll do another post about all that.

My days have been busy with duties that I haven't been able to read or knit as much as I'd like.
I have three movies waiting from Netflix that are going to have to wait a little longer. Waiting in the wings are Walk the Line, National Treasure, and Miss Potter.

One thing I've been waiting for has been the season premier of Lost. I just love that show! Tomorrow is the big day. I'll have to program the DVR just in case something interrupts me, things like children needing their mom, or a husband who needs to talk!

So, not much going on. But I love these kinds of days. I'm doing what I love to do. It can be tiring and draining, but I'm doing what I've been called to do.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

We enjoyed Walk the line so much we bought it, the acting is excellent!

Shelly said...

i have some other movies for your netflix:
the ultimate gift
return to me
i am david

now i see why you don't get snow - sunny southern cal!! thanks for stopping by :o)

Shosannah said...

Hey Lisa theres an award waiting for you over at my place
:0)
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Blessings :0)
Suzy