Sunday, January 20, 2008

Just Popping In

Just a quick post to say Hi! Don't get too close or you might catch what I got. Yep, I caught the flu. Whaaaaaa! Yesterday, I was feeling like I might be coming under the weather, so I did all the laundry and cleaned up the kitchen a little. That way, if I got sick, that stuff would be taken care of. (What an optimist I am, right?) No, just want to be prepared so I'm not having to think about all that stuff when I'm miserable in bed!

Luckily, Ryan and Emily are on the mend and doing so much better.

I hope to visit you all soon. Stay healthy and blessings to all of you!

4 comments:

Shosannah said...

Oh no flu is the worst.
Take it easy. No cleaning!!!
If you feel up to it you've been tagged for a meme over at my place.
Hopefully it might take your mind off everything. It's a long one!
:0)
Suzyxx

Michelle said...

Lisa, I hope you're feeling better soon. Praying for your speedy recovery.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Be sure to drink plenty of fluids and rest...I'll be praying too!!! Cathy

Therese said...

many prayers for you LIsa. Thanks for taking the time to let us know.