GrandmaK from A Bit of the Blarney tagged me for this meme. I've read so many books but it's hard for me to remember a lot of what I've read in the past. I've since decided to write down in a notebook of what I read and make little notes about what I liked or didn't like about a particular book. Well, here it goes!
1. One book that changed my life: A Mother's Rule of Life by Holly Pierlot. This book completed the picture when I started to try to organize my life, homemaking skills, etc. It helped clarify my thoughts when I was searching for meaning in my vocation of motherhood.
2. One book that you have read more than once: Same as #1. I keep going back to that book when I need to refocus on my calling.
3. One book you want on a desert island: The Bible
4. One book that made me laugh: My choices in books don't usually make me laugh but the Jan Karon Mitford books put smiles on my face, so I'll just pick the first one in the series, At Home in Mitford.
5. One book that made me cry: A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks. This story is so sweet that it made me cry. And I just loved the character of Jamie.
6. One book I wish had been written: How to Get Your Picky Eater to Love Everything You Cook!
7. One book I wish had not been written: I don't know. Maybe something like OJ Simpson's book.
8. One book I am currently reading: Deep Conversion, Deep Prayer by Fr. Thomas Dubay. This one is so meaty that I've been taking my time so that I can absorb what I'm reading.
9. One book I've been meaning to read: Introduction to the Devout Life by St. Francis de Sales. This one is on my shelf waiting to be read!
I know many have already done this meme, so if anyone wants to do this one leave me a comment so I can go see your answers!