Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weekend Recap

This weekend was spent, as is custom, going to the kids sporting events. Kathryn had her soccer game on Saturday. Her team won, yea! She didn't score any goals but she made some good passes that helped in the goal scoring. She has improved quite a bit since last season.

This afternoon was spent at Ryan's baseball game. His division (5 & 6 year old) doesn't keep score, so there is no winner or loser. Everyone just has fun while learning the skills. Some of those boys are so little, their uniforms barely fit and you can't even see their little faces under the huge helmets!

Emily & I made a trip to the library to pick up some new books. Right now she is into duck books and horse books. I was tempted, but I resisted getting some books. I have been reading from my list for the challenge and I'm trying to meet that goal before adding more. I just know I'll be adding later, that's just the way I am. But for now, I'm sticking with my published list.

This coming week will be spent doing my usual routine - taking kids to school, picking them up, practices and keeping home. In other words, doing what I love to do most!

No comments: