Friday, June 15, 2007

Summer Vacation Begins

Summer vacation begins and now I have to be on the ball as far as scheduling goes. Ryan will still be at his preschool three days a week until the end of this month since we are paid for until then. But for all intents and purposes, I will have all three, all day. I have lots of things planned, fun things as well as a little academic stuff here and there.




Ryan "graduated" from Pre-K and he had a little ceremony at his school. The lighting was really bad so I couldn't get any good pictures of the little program they had but that's OK. Afterwards, we went to the ice cream shoppe for some ice cream and then had a little cake at home. He was excited to have a little celebration just for him.







Not sure what's up for this weekend. I do have to do a little shopping for Father's Day. Steve hasn't told me exactly what he'd like to do on Sunday. So that's still up in the air.


Now I'm off to cook some lunch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ryan is so handsome and has the sweetest smile.