Monday, June 11, 2007

Popping In

I realized that it's been over a week since I last posted! Not much going on here. Just the everyday stuff. I've been lax in my housework so I'm desperately trying to do catch up and do a little extra deep cleaning. Kathryn's bedroom needs some serious work. Emily will be moving into her room soon so we want to get furniture rearranged and the room newly painted before she moves in. Before we do that, we need to work on decluttering. I would like to get as much stuff done before school ends this coming Thursday. After that, all three kids will be home and the fun begins!

Today I have to catch up with laundry! I have lots of baskets of clean clothes to fold and put away. And I have to make my menu for the week! I haven't even thought about it and I need to go grocery shopping !! YIKES!!! I better get off the computer and get to work!

No comments: