Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Random Tidbits

Not much going on. Just my day to day struggles trying to be the best wife and mother I can be. In other words, trying to live my vocation to the best of my ability. So many times I fall short.

My main goal right now is to put my best effort at trying to keep house while at the same time be available to my kids and husband. I'm trying to find the balance. I think something important I need to do is to make a schedule. I've never really lived by a schedule other than when I was a full-time worker outside the home. I'll make that my assignment for the week.

I have some rumblings in my head about some future posts that I'd like to do:
  • Story behind the title of my blog
  • Thoughts on my vocation
  • A little something about each of my kids
  • A little something about me

I'm not a good writer but I hope that by writing on this blog I'll be able to clarify and express my thoughts much better.

No comments: