Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sports Season

Kathryn started her soccer season (at least with her first practice) today. She had lots of fun although she started out nervous, having to meet all the new girls. She will have practices on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It was so,so cold today! We just finished with a good rain today so we were left with clouds and cold wind. The girls were all huffing and puffing so they didn't hardly feel it.

Tomorrow is Ryan's baseball practice as well as Kathryn's REP (religious education) at church.

So, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays are all taken up with some activity. I don't know how I'll like that. I'll need to adjust my menus because there's not much time to do any dinner cooking after practices. I'll have to plan for some easy things like spaghetti, pizza, fish sticks, quesadillas, Crock Pot recipes, or hot dogs.

Well, I'm off to look through some cookbooks!