I was tagged by Cathy from A Bit of the Blarney for this meme:
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Seeing my mom after her vacation from Mexico. ( I hope she doesn't come back with the flu!!!!)
2. Finishing peeling paint in my kitchen.
3. Starting to sew again and gain more experience.
4. Crocheting/knitting more dishcloths.
5. Teaching my sister to crochet.
6. Warmer weather.
7. Going to Kindergarten Day with Emily.
8. Planting some new flowers.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Got caught up with "Lost" episodes.
2. Went to Emily's soccer game.
3. Went to my niece's birthday party.
4. Had a nice visit with my sister at the party.
5. Did laundry.
6. Folded clothes.
7. Refereed arguments among the kids.
8. Bandaged Emily's foot about eight times (she had a popped blister after jumping so much in the bounce house at the party).
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Buy a mountain cabin.
2. Write well.
3. Organize my time better.
4. Sew well.
5. Go to Rome.
6. Take vacations.
7. Install kitchen counters.
8. Be handy with whatever needs fixing around the house.
8 Shows I Watch:
3. Biggest Loser
6. Waltons (DVD rentals)
8. Fox News
You are all invited to play!