Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Nothing Much

Nothing much going on. Mom's coming over to watch Emily while I take Ryan to the doctor. He's just getting his ears checked after having an ear infection. I could take Emily but why torture myself! I never know how long the doctor will take to step into the examining room. Emily could easily start running down the halls or open every drawer in the room. No thanks.

Went to the library today with Ryan and Emily while Kathryn went to her religious education class at church. Ryan is always good in the library and today Emily surprised me with good behavior. We checked out about 4 duck books. She's into ducks, horses, and doggies. I was able to leave without checking out about 4 books for myself. I have quite a stack at home already.

Weather has been very cold lately. The news said that Malibu had some snow today! I wish we could have a tiny bit of snow here someday. I'd actually settle for some rain. We are so dry here. I'd love to have enough rain that I wouldn't have to use my sprinklers so much. It would save us some money.

That's it for now.

No comments: