Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Meme

Therese tagged me for the 8 random things about me meme. I did this back in May and you can find the list here. Since it's now December, and maybe I have a few more readers(???), I'll add 5 more things instead of 8 because it can be a little tricky for me to think of some new stuff.

1) I don't like to shop, especially for clothes. I'm a hard to fit person so it can be difficult. The few exceptions for when I love to shop is to shop for craft supplies or books.

2) I'm not a jewelry person. I don't wear it except for my wedding rings and sometimes earrings.

3) I'm naturally a shy person and I would just as soon blend in with the walls.

4) I can't go to sleep at night without opening a book - even if my eyes are already half shut!

5) I'm a Proverbs 31 woman wannabe. I'm far from it, but I like to have it as a goal.

So I tag whoever wants to join in. Just leave a comment and I'll go find out a little something about YOU!

1 comment:

Therese said...

lol I like number 5. I think that is a great wannabe. Maybe I will put that up on my blog.